The Spirit of Giving All Year ‘Round
MSOC Health is a company that is proud to give back locally and globally! Employees have chosen non-profits they would like to support, so MSOC could donate to those causes.
This month, MSOC has donated $100 of financial support to these organizations:
- Durham Habitat for Humanity
- Food Bank of Central & Eastern NC
- Foundation Fighting Blindness
- Habitat for Humanity
- Hospice & Palliative Care of Cabarrus County
- Kidz Notes
- Lupus Foundation of America, North Carolina Chapter, Inc.
- National Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc.
- Project Homestart
- Rebuilding Together Dutchess County
- Remnant of Christ Fellowship Church
- Residential Services, Inc.
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of North Carolina, Inc.
- Shenandoah County Humane Society
- The Salvation Army of Greensboro
- Triangle Juvenile Diabetes Research Organization
- Young Life – Buffalo North