Posted: January 2018
This premium 4-part video series is designed for medical practices that reported MIPS in 2017. It focuses on aspects of MIPS that have changed for the 2018 reporting period. For more information and access to this page, contact Jeanne Chamberlin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted: October 2017
MSOC Health is offering a specialized “Avoid the Penalty” consulting package to help medical practices create a plan of success to meet MIPS deadlines. As part of this package, practices have access to this customized “Avoid a 4% Medicare pay cut” webinar and then a follow-up to a practice consultant. For more information and access to this page, contact Jeanne Chamberlin at email@example.com.
Posted: April 2015
The term “upfront collections” is the healthcare industry’s fancy way to say paying for services that were rendered. The biggest challenge for medical practices collecting upfront collections isn’t the technology. It’s cultural. Similar to when co-pays were introduced in the 1990’s, it’s essential to make your front-end staff comfortable to ask patients and make your patients understand this new protocol.
- Customer Service and Patient Retention
- Enhancing Revenue and Profit in Today’s Medical Practice
- Implementing and Using your EHR – 12 tips
- Next Frontier
- Physician/Administrator Relationship
- Practice Business Planning in a Changing Healthcare Environment
- Understanding Medicaid Coding and Billing for Service in Primary Care
Contact us to request any of these presentations.